Munchie Recommendations In Denver
If you’re planning a cannabis holiday, one of the best places to go, undoubtedly, is Denver. There’s a ton of cannabis-friendly lodging options to choose from, as well as entertainment activities to enjoy especially when you’re buzzed.
Just make sure to understand Denver’s city laws when it comes to cannabis consumption whether in hotels, and don’t think you can just light up anywhere in public. You can face serious fines and other legal consequences if you violate the already flexible legal cannabis rules in this stoner’s paradise.
But one of the best things you can do in Denver, is eat! Enjoy your munchies at these fantastic restaurants:
- Sexy Pizza serves up fantastic pizza (seriously? One of the best munchies foods in the entire planet!) and other provisions – with a cause. A portion of their pizza sales are donated to organizations that promote legalization and safe cannabis use, including the Students for Sensible Drug Policy (SSDP), and Safer Alternative for Enjoyable Recreation (SAFER). Sexy Pizza has three locations: Capitol Hill, Old School Pearl, and Jefferson Park. Sexy Pizza recommendations include their mouthwatering white pizzas (for those of you who aren’t huge fans of the red sauce variety), pesto pizza, and pasta. Vegan cannabis consumers will also have a wide range of options to choose from.
- Coohills, owned by Tom Coohill, is a chef and a cannabis enthusiast, so you can expect delicious food that you can enjoy after toking up! Coohills boasts of serving only dishes inspired by contemporary French cuisine made from the freshest local ingredients in a setting that feels like you’re in Europe. The Coohill menu includes homemade bread, fresh seafood, meat and game, cheese selections and much more. The restaurant also has an amazing patio with a breathtaking view of Colorado’s mountains. The menu includes 5, 7, and 10 course tasting menus with wine options available.
- The Adagio is the in-house restaurant of Bud and Breakfast, giving a whole new meaning to happy hour. The Adagio offers tasty cannabis pairings with things like bacon-wrapped chicken bites, hors d’oeuvres, and a wide selection of beer and wine. Guests also have the freedom to consume any cannabis products you want within the vicinity if you’re a guest, so this should definitely on on the top of your list when visiting Denver. They also accommodate dietary restrictions so just let them know. Guests at Bud and Breakfast can also enjoy a communal dining area for a wake and bake experience unlike any other!
- Snooze is a lively and energetic restaurant serving up the best American breakfast and brunch classics with the goal of changing how consumers wake and bake. Snooze became so popular that it eventually expanded to Arizona and California. Make sure to smoke some sativa before you head to Snooze so that you can really enjoy the laid back and cozy atmosphere. Popular choices at Snooze include the Drunk’n Monkey French Toast which will leave you drooling – best enjoyed for brunch with a cup of joe. Another reason to visit Snooze is that 1% of sales is donated back to the local community through services and pancakes. They also donate pancakes and help maintain school gardens, and engage in a wide range of volunteer experiences including cleaning up beaches and helping out at food banks. If you’ve got a cause you want them to help out with, just let them know!
- Illegal Pete’s offers Mexican cuisine so good that it should be illegal! For stoners who love all the sinful but delicious food Mexico’s got to offer, you can have it all at Illegal Pete’s. They’ve got out of this world quesadillas, salads, burritos, nachos, and so much more made from ethically-sourced local ingredients. They also have a wide alcohol selection for those of you who enjoy winding down with some alcohol mixed with your favorite cannabis strain and the munchies. Illegal Pete’s also caters to gluten-free and vegetarian options. Due to demand, Illegal Pete’s also expanded to 8 other locations including Arizona. This is a great place to dine at all time of day – breakfast, lunch, dinner, and post-drink grub is available.
What are your favorite munchies places in Denver?
OTHER STORIES YOU MAY LIKE…
Published at Tue, 27 Jun 2017 05:00:00 +0000