One of the most underestimated treatments- topicals containing cannabis- are often tragically overlooked. It isn’t uncommon to suggest a salve or oil to someone in serious pain and be looked at like you just suggested putting a band-aid on a gunshot wound; however, it is often followed with a look of surprised relief, especially when using the Green Lion Salve.
The Victoria Cannabis Buyers Club‘s version of tiger balm, the Green Lion Salve creates both heating and cooling effects. It can be a very effective anti-inflammatory, bring some significant relief to soft tissue pain and for most people, this happens almost instantly…it also happens to be very reasonable and easy to make at home.
Please note: Green Lion Salve is not to be used on broken skin, if you are pregnant, or breastfeeding.
- Massage oil – At The VCBC, we use cannabis infused, cold pressed extra virgin olive oil
- Essential Oils – Eucalyptus, Camphor, Menthol, Lavender, Tea Tree, Wintergreen, Cinnamon and Peppermint
How To Make Your Own Green Lion Salve:
We make (approx 7 x 4 oz’ bottles) from the above proportions
- Warm 1 Cup of Massage Oil
- Add Essential Oils (by the drop): 7 Eucalyptus, 7 Camphor, 6 Menthol, 9 Lavender, 7 Tea Tree, 7 Wintergreen and 6 Peppermint
- Stir all the the ingredients together
- Leave overnight
- Melt and stir
- Add 8 drops of Cinnamon Oil
- Add ⅓ -½ cup melted beeswax
- Stir and enjoy
Published at Fri, 22 Sep 2017 09:04:14 +0000